Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 4 Lviv Do I Have To Leave You?


I’m out again in the city at the Lviv Opera and Ballet Theatre. A modern ballet production of Orff´s Carmina Burana is about to begin and I'm awaiting anxiously in my seat. I can feel the excitement building up inside of me. Tickets were surprisingly only $5.00 so I couldn’t miss out on the opportunity. The building’s interior is sumptuous and worth a visit alone. The performance has just started the sound in here is just booming and i can feel it through my whole body. The quality of the orchestra is just stunning and the ballet performance is moving me rite out of my seat. Wow, this is really something to see. I can't miss a thing!

That show was amazing I can't stop thinking about it. I'm now on the bus heading from my hotel to the Lviv airport where I will be catching a flight to the city of Odessa. This city has been amazing and I don’t want to leave but at the same time I can’t wait to arrive in Odessa because I know there’s much more waiting for me over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment