Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 8 Yalta and Wine!


I've arrived at Simferopol and boarded the famous trolleybus of Crimea, the longest trolleybus line in the world. It's taking me to my next destination, Yalta. This bus ride is so exotic, I'm looking out the window and witnessing the most beautiful mountain views of Ukraine. I can finally sit back, relax and feel the real beauty that this land has to offer. I opened the window and was gently hit on my face with the cold fresh mountain breeze. What a feeling this is!

I arrived at the Yalta trolleybus station and was transfered to the Yalta Intourist Hotel where I will be staying. I was picked up at my hotel this evening for an outing to the Massandra winnery, Ukraine's oldest winnery where I am right now enjoying a fabulous wine-tasting excursion. This is just a great way to end my day. I've already sampled 10 of Ukrainian's finest wines and there's more to come. It's a good thing I don't have to worry about finding my way back to my hotel since I will be transfered back with a designated driver. I can enjoy as much as i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment