Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5 Odessa This Trip Is Only Getting Better


Today I’m in the busy city of Odessa. My plane landed at the airport last night at 10:40pm and I was transferred to the Londonskaya Hotel where I relaxed for the night. I’m exploring the city on my own, the terraced hills and landscaped parks are even more beautiful than I expected. I’m standing in front of the famous Potemkin Steps what Odessa is known for. I'm standing at the top of the stairways, all I can see are a few landings, however, when I stand at the base of the steps, all I can see are steps and not the landings. It’s an optical illusion! This is truly something you need to see for yourself to believe. I'm continuing my stroll down the famous Primorsky Boulevard. It's a beautiful alley with trees and architecture that blows your mind. The locals are so friendly and are taking pictures of me in front of all the beautiful buildings. Ukrainian's are really great people to be around. I can't stop making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment