Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7 Odessa My Final Day With You


I'm currently standing in the busy Privoz Market, one of the largest farmer markets in Ukraine. I've never seen this much food before in my life. From fruits and vegetables to fish to meat to cheese to sausages. This market has it all! The market is packed with locals who are buying large amounts of food and sampling free samples as they walk through the market. The free samples are just so fresh and i can't stop eating them. I'm actually starting to feel like a local myself. Maybe I do belong here but it's almost time to say goodbye to Odessa.

It's the evening now and I'm boarding my overnight train to Simferopol where I will be arriving tomorrow morning. I'm seated in first class and the comfort is amazing. I'll be getting a good night rest on board for sure so I'll be ready for whatever tomorrow has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment