Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 6 Odessa Off To The Beach


I'm just stepping out of the taxi and my bare feet just made contact with the warm soft sand of Ukraine's most famous beach, the Arkadia Beach. The warmness of the sun is hugging me and pulling me towards the clear blue water. I already know this is going to be a day that I'll never forget. Wow, it really is true what they say about the most beautiful girls live in Ukraine. The local girls surrounding me on the beach are leaving me speechless. Arkadia Beach, this is truly heaven.

I worked up a huge appetite on the beach and am now at the Arkadia Plaza restaurant. The food here is amazing, I had a delicious bowl of the famous ukrainian borscht soup for starters and now im enjoying some delicious beef. The food is well presented and Ukrainian's seem to be very generous in food portions. I dont even think I can finish it all! The food is so good that I almost forgot to mention the beautiful waterfront view that I can see from my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment